>> This Webinar was in the past. You can no longer register for it. <<
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Load DynamiX Product Launch: v2.6/4.0 Release
We are excited about our upcoming product launch: the 4.0 release of the Load DynamiX appliance operating system and the 2.6 release of Load DynamiX Enterprise.
Attend next Thursday's training webinar to learn the latest product capabilities including the new Composite Workload Editor, "out of the box" workload models that simplify Object storage testing, DNS support and much more. The updates are designed to help you boost your productivity and significantly improve storage testing realism.
- Date: Thursday, June 18, 2015
- Time: 11 am Pacific
If you hate filling out these Web forms, just send us an email and we'll fill it out for you. Note: You must register in order to get the recording and slides.
Topics / Capabilities to be discussed include:
1. Load DynamiX Enterprise 2.6
- New Composite Workload Editor to enable you to better represent and more accurately model complex applications and virtualized environments
- New "out of the box" workload models that simplify the testing of OpenStack Swift, Amazon S3, NFS 4.1 and VDI Runtime for FC & iSCSI
- New system backup and restoration capabilities
2. Load DynamiX Appliance 4.0
- Support for FCoE and OpenStack Cinder protocol emulation
- DNS support to better test clustered storage systems and load balancers
- New arithmetic engine make it easier to create realistic and high performing workload generation
Please join this webinar to learn about these exciting new enhancements and to determine if further training is needed on these topics.
Tim Van Ash
VP, Product Management
Mr. Van Ash has over 20 years of experience, and previouslyheld executive positions at CA, Nimsoft, HP and Mercury Interactive. He was most recently at CA as vice president of product management for its Application Performance Management portfolio. Tim also led product management for HP's cloud service automation and was the director of products with HP's SaaS solutions team.
Director, Product Management
Henry has over 10 years of experience in the test and performance validation industry and currently drives product management for the Load DynamiX appliances. Before joining Load DynamiX, Henry worked at Ixia, where he helped drive the converged data center and virtualization test solutions. Prior to that, he worked on a variety of networking technologies at the University of New Hampshire's InterOperability Lab (UNH-IOL) as a test engineer, while obtaining a BS in Electrical Engineering at the university.